Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Excited to be here, seems like a great community! My partner and I picked up a '22 manual in performance blue this weekend after much hemming and hawing. Had to talk him out of a Miata...but in the end he didn't want a "one-seater" car (passenger side sucks if you're not short). We both love the N so far. Our previous cars have been pretty tame and we feel like we might become "car people" now with the N, maybe even try out autocross.

Any tips on keeping the exterior clean? The dealership we got it from didn't go a good job detailing it, it's still got dirt from the truck in the honeycomb vents on the back and in the wheels. I saw some people recommend ceramic coating, but we park this indoors and live in a mild California climate, so is that really necessary?

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats. Specially in California and todays market. I’ve been using the meguairs hybrid ceramic wax. Liking it so far. Watch some YouTube videos and you’ll see. Great product.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Excited to be here, seems like a great community! My partner and I picked up a '22 manual in performance blue this weekend after much hemming and hawing. Had to talk him out of a Miata...but in the end he didn't want a "one-seater" car (passenger side sucks if you're not short). We both love the N so far. Our previous cars have been pretty tame and we feel like we might become "car people" now with the N, maybe even try out autocross.

Any tips on keeping the exterior clean? The dealership we got it from didn't go a good job detailing it, it's still got dirt from the truck in the honeycomb vents on the back and in the wheels. I saw some people recommend ceramic coating, but we park this indoors and live in a mild California climate, so is that really necessary?

View attachment 7096
Welcome to the community!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats, I am new here as well, and I am waiting for my 22 manual car. I have been a car guy for over 60 years and it can be a fun (but expensive depending on how far you go) hobby. Good luck with the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts