Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
The last guy to post here and said he got a massive discount, was here and gone on the same day when confronted. If you got a $5K discount off a 2019 Hyundai VN/PP then you done better than 99% of the Hyundai Veloster N owners across the nation. With a $5K discount off MSRP you're talking $25K before TTL.

How about sharing the dealership and salesman with everyone here. If it's for real, then you'll have no problem sharing the dealership.

There isn't a dealership in the country that will take $5K cut off the price of a 2019 Veloster N with Performance Package. The dealer's pays for the VN/PP from Hyundai is $25K and I'm not talking dealers invoice either. They aren't going to sell it to you at there cost. That's the real story!:wink::smile:

Keep in mind, the 2019/20 go for $30K MSRP plus TTL which makes it and easy $33.5K - $34K out the door. AS soon as the 2020 came out nearly every dealer priced the 2019 VN/PP's at the same price.

Frankly, I call bullcrap.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think its possible... I did get a dealer to offer $25999 for 2019 VN /w PP, but it wasn't in the color I wanted. There is / was a $1000 dealer rebate for all 2019s. Still that's $4K off MSRP. For $5K off, you had to be friends with the dealership GM or something thats not available to general public... very difficult to get that.

For 2020s, there is a customer rebate of $500 this month.

No matter, let us know how you like it and any feedback.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hyundai always offers a customer $500.00 rebate, $500.00 active/veterans & first responders rebate, a little known Allstate $500.00 rebate and even some Hyundai loyalty discount if your a returning customer but you're not going to get one for $5K off MSRP. Not when the dealer pays $25K for the car from Hyundai. There is even some dealer hold back money available but you have to know about it and how to talk it out of them.

Anything under this^ is tough to get on a VN/PP. It's going to be over $30K w/TTL no matter. On a VN base model no problem, you can get one for $27K out the door.

I've heard a very few VN/PP's discounted to $28,995 but not including TTL or under. Hyundai Dealerships are far too greedy when it comes to the VN, especially the Performance Package model.

I'm saying, if he bought one $5K discounted, then the dealer had it marked it up drastically over MSRP and reduced the cost. Either way, he didn't purchase one for under $29.5K w/TTL out the door, even if you were paying cash.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I paid $28,500 out the door. No trade. And Cash also. I got a $500 discount for being a Veteran, and $500 for the 298 miles on it, because it was a dealer trade. I got extremely lucky to get it for that. But like I said in a previous post I had 2 car lots competing against one another. One with 18 miles on it and the other with 298. Bought the car over the phone site unseen, other than pics the dealer took took for me. Flew out the next morning to pick it up. Had to goto another state to buy mine. But I got it....Finally. Been a blast the last few months with it too. Just in a hurry to get new tires now that weather is changing.

·
Registered
876 Posts
And Cash also
If you didn't finance, I can understand and you didn't pay the license fees or tax from the state you purchased it from.:wink:However, when you licensed and titled it in your home state, you did. So, this is added cost as well.:smile:
I got extremely lucky to get it for that
Yes you did but you bought it as a demo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts