Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn’t be happier!
Been following this car since day one and finally decided to pull the trigger and get it. Was going to hold out for the DCT but decided I’d rather have a manual. Also, couldn’t really wait any longer, I took public transit prior to the pandemic and have been carpooling with my wife for the past few months to work. Now I get to pop and burble my way down to work!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard! You'll love this car. So much fun to drive!

Best regards,

-Mike
I’m having a hard time keeping my foot off the accelerator while I’m breaking her in. I just want to mob but I’m mostly refraining from doing so haha

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
So I’ve been trolling forums and trying to figure out an upgrade path for my N. What modifications should I start with? I just got the car obviously, but I purchased it with the intent to modify with some bolt-ons. I think one of the first things I’m going to do is install a catch-can, but then I don’t know where to go from there? Intake? DP? Perhaps wheels? I don’t want to mess with the ECU quite yet since I don’t want to void my warranty. I’d like to know some upgrade paths any of you guys followed. Any and all advice is much appreciated!

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
557 Posts
I used to live in San Diego while I was in the Navy and while attending UCSD up in La Jolla. I still have friends there. Four days after I picked mine up I installed catch cans. Coming from a BK1 / Genesis Coupe that is a must-have. I think I might pretty much leave this car alone...I said that about my Genesis Coupe...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool thanks for the feedback! Hope you enjoyed your time in my home town, I sure do enjoy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts