Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to order a piggyback kit but not sure which would be best. I really don't know enough about them to even know what to look for. If anyone has any experience with either I would love to hear your thoughts and advise.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Jb4 all the way. When I use to have gave all options rev6 has plus way more. They are constantly updating and you can make way with a custom map as well as be able to run water meth injection in the process. Logging capabilities too is what has sold me as well when I originally ordered now I’m moving to full ecu tune here soon when I put in pure turbo.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I haven’t dealt with the rev6 so I can’t say anything there but I am extremely happy with my jb4 on my VN. Incredible power increases especially in map3. The drivability is just as good as stock. I was blown away by how good it works and the app couldn’t be better. I have beaten the piss out of my VN in map 3 for 8k miles and no issues whatsoever. Whatever you do just stay away from lap3. I dealt with them on my elantra sport and nothing but problems which never got resolved even after a year of back and forth doing exactly what they told me to.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you wanted to you could also read into the LAP3 pro tuner. I received mine last year and have put about 13,000 miles on my car. Once I sorted out a particular user issue it’s been very solid. I cannot speak on behalf of the others but I have heard good things about them. What’s nice about the pro tuner is that I know you can bypass the speed limiter through splicing a wire connected to the ecu. I have tested it and have ran into no issues. Whichever one you decide to go with best of luck to you.

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts