Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wonder if anyone had try map 3. Was there problems?? I read somewhere that N Motorsport did try map 3 and had some limps.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I ran map 3 on my JB4 for a month or so at the end of last summer. Map 3 requires e30, the problem is that our fuel system is only rated for e15. So I was worried about long term damage to the lines and components. The car was noticeably faster than map 2 though. I did not encounter any issues when I ran it, or after returning to map 2.

·
Registered
2019 Veloster N PP / MT / Perf Blue.
276 Posts
I ran map 3 on my JB4 for a month or so at the end of last summer. Map 3 requires e30, the problem is that our fuel system is only rated for e15. So I was worried about long term damage to the lines and components. The car was noticeably faster than map 2 though. I did not encounter any issues when I ran it, or after returning to map 2.
@Rem234 Do you have an intercooler and/or a DP with your JB4 or is it mostly stock?

Thanks,
-JE

·
Registered
90 Posts
@Rem234 Do you have an intercooler and/or a DP with your JB4 or is it mostly stock?

Thanks,
-JE
I have:
SXTH Intercooler, SXTH Intake, SXTH turbo inlet, XForce downpipe, Mac valve, Boomba BOV, Boomba RMM, short shift & bushings, and resonator delete. Had the JB4 with the Blue tooth but a few weeks ago sold it an installed the SXTH ECU with Stage 1 High Torque tune.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts