Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am currently running JB4 Map 1 and I have no issues (Also have HKS plugs). I want to try map 2 or even make a custom map 6 (with help of course). I currently have just a OCC and I will have a Forge intake soon. I also only run 93 octane top tier fuel. Now to be able to get good logs, how are people with a stick doing so? Are you doing a second gear pull into 3rd? When I had my Stinger it was requested to be WOT up as high as safely possible(80-100MPH).

Are there any other mod requirements for Map 2 or a custom map 6? Thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
So I am currently running JB4 Map 1 and I have no issues (Also have HKS plugs). I want to try map 2 or even make a custom map 6 (with help of course). I currently have just a OCC and I will have a Forge intake soon. I also only run 93 octane top tier fuel. Now to be able to get good logs, how are people with a stick doing so? Are you doing a second gear pull into 3rd? When I had my Stinger it was requested to be WOT up as high as safely possible(80-100MPH).

Are there any other mod requirements for Map 2 or a custom map 6? Thanks.

Add this to ur reading list it will get you familiar with the terms

·
Registered
2020 VN PP Chalk White
149 Posts
3rd or 4th gear from 2k rpm to redline is what you want for logging good data. Map 6 really isn't needed unless your running upgraded internals, custom fuel blends, big turbo etc. Check your timing on map 0 and map 1 and make sure they are good before using map 2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts