Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the time has finally come! We are now shipping our intake manifold spacer. (Install guide coming soon!)

This spacer mounts between the head and the intake manifold. What this does is add volume to the intake tract helping to smooth the air and simulate running a taller intake runner. This will shift your torque curve to come on a bit earlier, add throttle response, and make the N feel more peppy down low!

As always they are available in our traditional 4 colors!

Get it here: Veloster N Intake Manifold Spacer - Boomba Racing, Inc.

·
Super Moderator
1,013 Posts
I am getting one too but I am going to wait till you guys offer it in a kit along with the throttle body spacer. This mod won't go on the car till next season anyway. I'm storing her for the winter. I can't wait to see the dyno results. I bet the torque is increased by at least 15 to 20 with just the manifold spacer and a little more along with the throttle body spacer. I am so glad you made these!!! :)

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
117 Posts
Received it already!!!
Let us know how the install goes, and if you feel any noticeable difference in torque. I'm more focused on torque, not hp. But it's evil dance you play, you need hp for torque. Love to feel the pull!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Both go hand in hand. I've got some data logging to do along with it's install and will eventually be dynoing it as well. I won't dyno it, until I have the TB spacer and bored TB as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts