Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In case anyone is thinking of doing business with Import Shark / Mike Carducci, there have been multiple complaints I've seen recently about people not receiving their shipments and the owner not responding to them via email. I dealt with him entirely over FB (That's how I found his products, through his posts) and after two weeks, all of the matte coating came off one of the badges he sold me. I messaged him to let him know, he acknowledged the messages, then ghosted me.

Then he had a tantrum with one of my friends, who was trying to follow up on whether the guy was even still alive or not, due to the number of issues we've seen in forums.

Screenshots for anyone interested... Probably not the best place to spend your money if you want quality product or customer service.

Screenshot_20200806-061954.png
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Screenshot_20200806-061954.png Screenshot_20200806-062000.png received_2673558556246279.jpeg
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
received_301266961195788.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Images set to "NSFW" due to language.

I wasn't going to approve this because of the language, but the way he seems to treat people I just didn't want anyone else getting treated like that. Please read this with an open mind and try NOT to get offended. Thank you all for understanding as I have EVERYONE's back! :)

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
310 Posts
Unfortunately I’m having similar issues with my badge. First paint chip I touched up and covered the entire thing with ceramic but now have a 2nd so looks like I’ll be going back to the original.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I’ve known since my early genesis coupe days to stay away from that website. Good on you for getting the screen shots to show they don’t stand by their products. I had issues with GCTUNER’s parts as well, not fitting right and they blamed me for the install. Showed them pictures and everything and I got ghosted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Images set to "NSFW" due to language.

I wasn't going to approve this because of the language, but the way he seems to treat people I just didn't want anyone else getting treated like that. Please read this with an open mind and try NOT to get offended. Thank you all for understanding as I have EVERYONE's back! :)

Best regards,

-Mike
Thanks for approving it, it didn't even occur to me to censor my friend's language, because of the way Mike responded to him. Sorry about that!!

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
But your friend didn't say it. The owner of that company did. At least that's how it reads to me. Terrible way to treat customers that ultimately put food on your table.

Br,

-Mike

Reactions: GetQuirky

·
Registered
57 Posts
In the early years of my Genesis Coupe, which I still have, I bought a number of items from Mike at Import Shark and never had a problem. I was kind-of a fan. Too bad, but when you get less than good service, you do all of us a favor by letting us know what happened.

·
Registered
1 Posts
OMG I purchased a black Hyundai rear emblem from him on June 25 and I still have not received it. Long story short, I got my refund, but look what he wrote in the note.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I’ll make sure to NEVER purchase a thing from this guy.

Reactions: Ghost

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Oh this IS such a disgrace! He obviously has bad mental problems. Imagine him in a debate? You'd probably be shot... It's really sad there are quite a few people like that in this world. Thanks for the heads up on this terrible company!

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
57 Posts
I guess I am showing my age, but such a response to a woman is simply unforgivable. The car community is not that big and showing mutual respect is expected.

Reactions: Ghost

·
Registered
18 Posts
I received 1/2 of my shipment from them and they became unresponsive when I messaged them about it. Horrible business.

·
Registered
45 Posts
If you're a member of the AZ Veloster and/or Veloster N FB groups, and you're comfortable posting this there, please consider doing so.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts