Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone that has the passenger side- sxth catch can to help me out. I have the OG driver side version, which doesnt fit with most of the aftermarket intakes. I want to move the can to my passenger side, but I'm going to have to make my own bracket. Sxth wont sell me just the bracket. Anyone that has the can, would you be able to literally trace the bracket onto a piece of paper, and email it to me, or post it here?

I know these threads help people out in the future. I was under the impression Sxth would sell just the passenger side bracket based off another thread. At the the time of posting this, they won’t. Just an FYI.

·
Registered
2021 Veloster N PP M/T
125 Posts
I don't have a SXTH but I just used a simple 4" L Bracket and drilled a few holes. The SXTH installs a little different to the can itself but you should be able to just dill another 2 holes and use the SXTH screws that go to the can.
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exhaust

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Gas Auto part

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just flip the SXTH mount over and mount it on the passenger side. The SXTH logo will be backwards but it should work. You'll also have to shorten the tubing lines a bit.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. I currently have the bracket flipped over and it doesn’t work that well. The can use up against the coolant line. I want to make something for a better fit and finish.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I currently have the bracket flipped over and it doesn’t work that well. The can use up against the coolant line. I want to make something for a better fit and finish.
Yeah I saw your other post and I can see what you are trying to do now. I really wish SXTH would just sell the passenger side bracket by itself. Can't be that difficult to fab up some extras for people who bought their earlier driver-side OCC models.

If you come up with clean solution post it up - I am in the same boat as you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll leave my opinions to myself on them not selling it separately. They literally told me to buy a whole new catch can from them...I'll update the thread when I've got something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts