Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded my 2021 Veloster N DCT in for an Elantra N manual this past weekend up in Roswell, GA.

They have it listed on their site now.

Used 2021 Hyundai Veloster Atlanta Area | Rick Case Hyundai of Roswell | KMHT36AH9MU009463 (rickcasehyundairoswell.com)

For stuff not listed by them, the car has a full XPEL PPF kit on the entire front end (whole hood), side mirrors, A-Pillars, and the first 10" of roof line.

Thought I would share it here is anyone was looking for a very well taken care of VN. Cheers.

·
Registered
2020 RR PP
119 Posts
He paid $1500 over MSRP but got a good deal on his VN. Definitely not a deal breaker, IMO at least.

·
Registered
5 Posts
He paid $1500 over MSRP but got a good deal on his VN. Definitely not a deal breaker, IMO at least.
Thanks for the reply. I might be interested in the VN that was traded in. Do you know how much he got for that car. So I know if I have rooms for negotiation with the dealership.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for the reply. I might be interested in the VN that was traded in. Do you know how much he got for that car. So I know if I have rooms for negotiation with the dealership.
Dealership gave me $33k for my VN. I paid $34k brand new sticker for it January 2021.

And yes, I paid about $1500 over msrp. It was marked up higher but I fought them down.Took it since they gave me the very top of my trade in value. Plus I had $4k in equity on the trade.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dealership gave me $33k for my VN. I paid $34k brand new sticker for it January 2021.

And yes, I paid about $1500 over msrp. It was marked up higher but I fought them down.Took it since they gave me the very top of my trade in value. Plus I had $4k in equity on the trade.
Not a bad deal at all. How would you compare the Elantra to the Veloster ride quality wise? Same?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not a bad deal at all. How would you compare the Elantra to the Veloster ride quality wise? Same?
comparing normal modes, the EN rides noticeably smoother than the VN. Damping is better with high speed bumps absorbed better.

For a hot hatch, the VN rides very well though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
comparing normal modes, the EN rides noticeably smoother than the VN. Damping is better with high speed bumps absorbed better.

For a hot hatch, the VN rides very well though.
Thanks for the feedback man. Did they add any extras as part of the deal when you purchase the Elantra N.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the feedback man. Did they add any extras as part of the deal when you purchase the Elantra N.
Window tint and vinyl protection on the door edges and under the door handles. Rear bumper vinyl at the trunk as well. All stuff I was going to do anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts