Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Very cool thanks! I wouldn't look for this here at least in the near future. This isn't the type of car that the NA market would generally embrace. Ford axed the Fiesta ST for partly this reason, and note that the current Ford STs in our market are SUVs and CUVs. You're probably more likely to see a Tucson N or a Telluride N, or perhaps this....

However, on the flip side, the new administration has pledged to dramatically raise fuel economy standards and will make policies supporting urban living, where a small quick car like this might appeal more. So it is possible prospect a few years from now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Am I good, or am I good? ;-)

We'll be getting the Elantra N. At 184" in length and 72" in width, it's a big car (roughly between a Corolla and a Camry in size), and definitely in keeping with the tastes of the U.S. market. At least the N brand is expanding though. My guess is the next one will be a crossover. My money is on the Tucson.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Am I good, or am I good? ;-)

We'll be getting the Elantra N. At 184" in length and 72" in width, it's a big car (roughly between a Corolla and a Camry in size), and definitely in keeping with the tastes of the U.S. market. At least the N brand is expanding though. My guess is the next one will be a crossover. My money is on the Tucson.
I think they've already announced an AWD Kona N.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts