Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks I was a dick to you all and for that, I want to apologize. I let my personal struggles influence my behavior and that was wrong. I became exactly what I was upset about which is of course hypocrisy. I could have handled it better but instead, I went and made the situation worse. I do believe that the N community has a chance to be different. I love this community and it has been good to me. I let myself become part of the problem and for that I am sorry. I also appreciate those of you who called me out on my bull caca. You were the ones that made me stop and think. Whoever said "what does that say about you" man that got to me so thank you. I said to myself "damn he is right what does that say about me"? So I took some time and took a long hard look at myself and it was just the death throes of a life I used to live and something I no longer want in my life especially not let it influence my behavior. Whoever said "why can't you just ignore the guy" I thank you for that tidbit. I was like how childish of me to troll a dude over some dumb stuff. What a dick am I right...? Mods if you want to take this post down I understand but I wanted to at least let the folks who called me out know that I appreciate them and their words had an impact on me and to also take ownership of my behavior. Most importantly I need to apologize to Redvn whoever you may be in real life I am sorry my guy I took it too far. And to everyone else, I am sorry I was a dick to you all. I'd like to be apart of a community free of people that act as I did. Don't forget that we all like a weird three-door hot hatch from a company not known for its performance prowess. Again folks I really do genuinely apologies for being a dick. If you read this whole thing I appreciate you.

·
Administrator
1,879 Posts
I am not going to get rid of this post/thread unless it gets crazy. So with that being said, I DO have an idea who this is. Welcome back to the community. If you disagree with someone please reply with grace. People will LIKE you much more. If you cannot reply with grace then pretend it's a TV and change the channel. Make sense? Enjoy the forum and learn as no one knows everything. I certainly don't. lol....:) Also, for you to apologize is a very noble thing to do. Thank you for that.

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Most importantly I need to apologize to Redvn whoever you may be in real life I am sorry my guy I took it too far.
I forgave you before you finished during the episode. I don't live in a frame of mind or heart that permits anything else. Your apology is accepted. I understand and it is gone from my sight. Just think before you speak. Be slow to anger. If you can't speak in a manner you wish or will possibly regret, just say nothing. It's much easier. Learn to let it go, you'll live longer with freedom and much more peacefully. Stick with it and don't give in to it. Let it go at every chance you are able, it will become easier for you.

If you need to talk in a PM, do so as you are able.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts