Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a set of Lasfit LC6 they took 10 minuets to install work great . I can hit the high beams now and not feel as if i just hit the low beams . paid 32.99 off ebay not expensive easy to install good deal

·
Super Moderator
1,793 Posts
Do you have a link? I got some off e-Bay too but they were for the interior. The sellers name is "Ecozilla" if interested. They were 16.99 for all the interior lights and they are all Cobb led's.

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here is the likn to the web site .https://www.lasfit.com/ the bulbs i got are LC6 they were 32.99 on ebay and are 49.99 on the sight. they have a higher watt the LC6 are 9005 replacement at 60 watt 30/30 each 6000K and look like a exact color as the low beams look at the site there are 70 watt on the site for a higher price but the LC6 are plenty bright for me.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I posted a little video of the lasfit on one of the other threads here......

Great lights and MUCH better than the factory incans.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it sorta sucks when the low beams out shine the high beams . and yellow over white not so good

·
Registered
82 Posts
Swapped the Lasfit LC Plus 9005s for the incan high beams 2 weeks ago upon reading some posts and watching utspoolup's video. I'm good and glad to get rid of the low beam high beam light color/intensity disparity. As long as I get decent life I'm a happy camper!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Swapped the Lasfit LC Plus 9005s for the incan high beams 2 weeks ago upon reading some posts and watching utspoolup's video. I'm good and glad to get rid of the low beam high beam light color/intensity disparity. As long as I get decent life I'm a happy camper!
What type of bulb is the low beam ? H7 or 9005/hb3 ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts