Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nice! I have the same one, anodized red, and my intake is coming in the mail in a few days - got the takeda momentum intake. Can’t wait to do the install. Good luck!

Reactions: VelosterN'at

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Install was fairly straightforward. I don't think there is any increase in noise at all even with the optional plug removed from the Takeda box. Butt dyno detects some additional pull at the top end, but I also hadn't driven it for a week and the temps are colder

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
It's been around for about 3 to 4 months on the website. If you need first hand specifics on install and dyno performance give me a PM.

·
Registered
123 Posts
It's been around for about 3 to 4 months on the website. If you need first hand specifics on install and dyno performance give me a PM.
Tried to PM you but it didn’t work... I have both of these items on order, would you mind sending me the info you have? I’m really curious about real world gains.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It must have been right after I ordered my intake. Thanks for the info, but already have the Yames inlet and I'm not going to switch

1 - 15 of 15 Posts