Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My blue 2020 Veloster N still isnt anywhere near Canada yet. I tend to really just not be able to wait. Lol

1. Weathertech front/rear and trunk mat.
2. Glossy black front/rear H emblem.
3. Blacked out N emblam.
4. Plate covers.
5. Front plate relocater.
6. AEM intake.
7. XXR 530 wheels in Chromium Black.
8. Booked roughly for tint.

Anyways looking forward to showing her off.

Oh and if anyone is near and around Toronto I do some photography on the side. And always looking for new friends.

Mark

·
Super Moderator
714 Posts
Mark,

How can you tantalize us like that without pics. lol.... Sound like it looks nice. :)

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark,

How can you tantalize us like that without pics. lol.... Sound like it looks nice. :)

Best regards,

-Mike
Hahaha once it's all together I will be probably be told to stop posting photos.

Hopefully the car gets in mid july like promised. Everything is on order from Importshark and Nextomod.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Careful ordering from importshark - you'll be lucky if you get the full order.
I ordered off them when I had my genesis 10 years ago. Ordered through PayPal so I should be fine getting money back with any shenanigans. Thanks for the heads up... would never order parts from them.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Consider GenRacer for your parts if you order more than $200 worth. I recieved items before i even recieved a shipping confirmation # sometimes. Dude is crazy fast. If you spend under 200 its around 15 bucks for shipping so not worth it in my opinion, but you can almost always get at least 5% off your order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts