Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I got tired of waiting for the Borla to come in stock and it seems like mostly all of us are using the Borla as our cat back, so I decided to be different and went with RPM’s cat back, I will do an install video and sound clips after, they have the best customer service and I will see the quality they have once it arrives, they also have their own version of the arm braces for the N and I got that from them as well, I have 21 DCT if anyone is wondering

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi guys, I got tired of waiting for the Borla to come in stock and it seems like mostly all of us are using the Borla as our cat back, so I decided to be different and went with RPM’s cat back, I will do an install video and sound clips after, they have the best customer service and I will see the quality they have once it arrives, they also have their own version of the arm braces for the N and I got that from them as well, I have 21 DCT if anyone is wondering
rpm was a good way to go.. I am definitely doing the axel back. The build quality is on point .. alot of the stuff from the UK is built very nicely..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Link for all who are interested!😃👍🇺🇸
I also told them to put my nickname on the exhaust as a joke and they said they would actually do it so it’s gonna be one of a kind! I’ll let y’all know once it gets here, down the road I would prolly get a dp but will see how this one goes

·
Registered
2019 smol PP
186 Posts
Not sure if you already knew this but i30n and VN are not the exactly the same and it will require a little modification between midpipe and muffler. I believe you'll need to have someone lengthen it by a few inches

·
Registered
84 Posts
Not sure if you already knew this but i30n and VN are not the exactly the same and it will require a little modification between midpipe and muffler. I believe you'll need to have someone lengthen it by a few inches
This is why I am doing just the axel back.. that is exactly the same as ours

·
Registered
28 Posts
I also told them to put my nickname on the exhaust as a joke and they said they would actually do it so it’s gonna be one of a kind! I’ll let y’all know once it gets here, down the road I would prolly get a dp but will see how this one goes
I would love an update once you get it. I’ll buy it if yours is satisfactory. Maybe even give us a sound check?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they told me they knew about it and they fixed it, they told me that they will weld it all together tomorrow so will see if i will get pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts