Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

Hyundai's New Maintenance Program

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Utah Motorsports 
#1 ·
Yep it's official. Any 2020 Hyundai purchased after Feb. 2 has free oil changes and check ups. I'm kinda chaffed here. I have a 2019 N, and the whole buying experience was not too fun. But anyways. I'm thinking Hyundai should have offered this service on the N specifically seeing how it's their first North American performance vehicle. And for the simple fact you can't even buy the oil they recommend in the manual. Just saying. Ha.

#3 ·
The dealership here is getting no where near my car. Luckily I know the parts manager really good, and get a huge discount on my filters and anything else. Just from the maintenance practices I see just from being there an hour or 2 talking to my buddy and watching them, yeah not happening. Dealership got too much of my money when I bought the car. Question though Red, have you done anything to your N that would void the warranty on the vehicle yet?

#6 ·
I had free oil changes with my Volkswagen Golf TDI. Once the complementary ended and I started doing it myself I was amazed, missing screws on the belly shroud, missing connector on the engine cover. I swear it was a slap done job. Do my own and use premium oil and not have to worry if my filter mag goes missing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.