Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Manual Performance Blue N, stock. PPF on front.
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The more I see my car parked in large parking lots, surrounded by many other cars, the more my performance blue stands out and the more I appreciate just how different and unique this color is.
The only other car I've seen that comes close to performance blue was a paint to sample Porsche 911 GT3.
Plus, since all the interior color accents including the seat belts, N buttons, radio and climate accents are in performance blue, it just makes choosing it really a no brainer.
Cheers

·
Registered
31 Posts
The more I see my car parked in large parking lots, surrounded by many other cars, the more my performance blue stands out and the more I appreciate just how different and unique this color is.
The only other car I've seen that comes close to performance blue was a paint to sample Porsche 911 GT3.
Plus, since all the interior color accents including the seat belts, N buttons, radio and climate accents are in performance blue, it just makes choosing it really a no brainer.
Cheers
Yep. Looks Gulf Blue to me.

Maybe wrap the red bits orange?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Cheers
I was so torn re: colour....have to say the chalk white has a hint of blue in it, but heck yeah that blue is fire.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts