Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice . I can’t wait to jack my car up and poke around .. Fortunately I have a set of ranger quick jacks that I bought for work so i will probably have it easy.. if you guys who do a lot of ur own work I would definitely say spend the 1400 and get a set. I have lifted everything from cars to even my Tahoe. Definitely worth money

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice . I can’t wait to jack my car up and poke around .. Fortunately I have a set of ranger quick jacks that I bought for work so i will probably have it easy.. if you guys who do a lot of ur own work I would definitely say spend the 1400 and get a set. I have lifted everything from cars to even my Tahoe. Definitely worth money View attachment 3326
I have the quick jacks too and i agree these things are awesome! a must buy if you like to do your own auto work.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I love that this car is super easy to lift and put on stands. I bought one of those rubber jack pads, and jack stand pinch weld adapters. Had my car quite high off the ground to do my RMM the other day. Made everything super simple.

·
Registered
2021 Veloster N DCT
76 Posts
Nice . I can’t wait to jack my car up and poke around .. Fortunately I have a set of ranger quick jacks that I bought for work so i will probably have it easy.. if you guys who do a lot of ur own work I would definitely say spend the 1400 and get a set. I have lifted everything from cars to even my Tahoe. Definitely worth money View attachment 3326
I have the quick jack as well .Which blocks do you like to use? Where do you like to place in order to be stable? It looks like about 4-6 inches from the rear well. I used to use that on a fiat 500 Abarth and it was sort of tricky to get it centered.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts