Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to look into this? I've tried searching on Google to find a solid number, but have found nothing. I'm assuming for 2019/2020 combined we're talking less than 8000, but I'm curious as to the exact number.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Awhile back I found a press release from Hyundai that stated there where just over 2k sold in the US for model year 2019 but I can’t for the life of me find the article again.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I think sales will likely pick up once the DCT is released next month. The manual transmission probably prevents most people from even test driving one. I am curious as to how many have now been sold between the 2020 and 2019 models.
I’ve seen a few around San Diego though. They’re definitely starting to sell. There were two 2020 PP N’s on the lot when I went to purchase mine. The other one I think just sold the other day. (I bought the white model, the other one on the lot was black. It was a tough choice but I ultimately decided on white since it's a little easier to keep clean and doesn't get as hot in the sun.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts