Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Veloster N PP in baby blue
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I am the proud second owner of this feisty little thing right here. I am coming out of a ND miata with a camry as a daily. Sold both and got this because why have two cars when this exists. I am not kidding you when I say this is more fun than a miata.... unheard of.
I seriously considered a GTI because it was a good price and practical and all that jazz, the veloster N is so rare that I forgot it was even an option. My father slapped me on the head and said don't be an idiot go test drive an N and that was that. I found one at carmax and after flooring it in second gear it was like taking a hit of meth off a bowie knife Tuco style.
If any of you are in the San Diego area, hit me up and let's go rip the mountains together.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Car

·
Registered
2021 Performance Blue VN 6MT
62 Posts
Congrats and welcome! And yeah, the VN is definitely engaging!

·
Administrator
1,897 Posts
Welcome aboard! Have fun!

Best regards;

-Mike

·
Registered
2019 Chalk White Perf Pack - Master of breaking stuff.
161 Posts
Hi I am the proud second owner of this feisty little thing right here. I am coming out of a ND miata with a camry as a daily. Sold both and got this because why have two cars when this exists. I am not kidding you when I say this is more fun than a miata.... unheard of.
I seriously considered a GTI because it was a good price and practical and all that jazz, the veloster N is so rare that I forgot it was even an option. My father slapped me on the head and said don't be an idiot go test drive an N and that was that. I found one at carmax and after flooring it in second gear it was like taking a hit of meth off a bowie knife Tuco style.
If any of you are in the San Diego area, hit me up and let's go rip the mountains together. View attachment 7675
Glad to have another Nthusiast aboard - be safe and have fun!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I'm in Encinitas. Hit me up if you're going to the Rancho Santa Fe Cars and Coffee. Also, I'm on roadstr as u/pbjim.

·
Registered
206 Posts
If you ever come near Phoenix, as long as you know how to drive a lowered car, I’ll let you drive mine. It’s modded.

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
600 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I used to live in San Diego when I was in the Navy and then when I went to UCSD for an engineering degree. I still have friends living there that I see periodically.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats and welcome! I'm in Encinitas. Hit me up if you're going to the Rancho Santa Fe Cars and Coffee. Also, I'm on roadstr as u/pbjim.
Oh I've been to that a couple times, that'd be fun!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum. I used to live in San Diego when I was in the Navy and then when I went to UCSD for an engineering degree. I still friends living there that I see periodically.
Yes the military base here is huge, some of my friends who are in the navy came from all over the country. UCSD is a great school good for you :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you ever come near Phoenix, as long as you know how to drive a lowered car, I’ll let you drive mine. It’s modded.
Yes I can see from your profile picture it's like a race car. White on White is sexy my dude.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yes I can see from your profile picture it's like a race car. White on White is sexy my dude.
❤ Thanks fam. You’re not that far away. At least I’d give you a ride 😂👌 also, it’s fully modded besides big turbo and an actual ecu tune.

·
Registered
52 Posts
If any of you are in the San Diego area, hit me up and let's go rip the mountains together. View attachment 7675
Welcome and glad you're enjoying the car! I'm in SoCal and we have a SoCal N club with some members in the SD area. You're interesting in joining our little group chat!

·
Registered
Red 2019 V N PP, 2000 Honda Prelude Type Sh, 2012 Scion xB
15 Posts
Oh I've been to that a couple times, that'd be fun!
That's cool, I've never heard of the Rancho Santa Fe C&C but I'd be interested too! Currently in Santee, been doing some back road drives - Jamul up to Alpine to Lake Cuyamaca if there's interest

·
Registered
1 Posts
If any of you are in the San Diego area, hit me up and let's go rip the mountains together
I've Had mine 10 months and have seen only 1 other VN on the roads of the NY/North Jersey area in (12.000 mi.). I had a guy, in stop & go traffic in Newark, give me a thumbs up and say "nice car - It's good to actually see one on the road". ???

·
Registered
1 Posts
I traded my 17 RF for a 22 VN. Very happy I did it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts