Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just bought a brand new 2020 Veloster N, which has the infinity audio group, at first I was excited but the more I drive it I notice a very high frequency/tinny type noise that seems to get louder with volume. it comes from front passenger side of the car. I have been browsing the forums for an answer, and have seen a few similar topics but the description sounds like a different kind of noise.

only a few people in the car hear it and those who do it drives them nuts. my salesman nor my tech can hear it so they haven't tried to fix it in anyway. I tried recording it but neither my phone nor cameras pick it up since its so higher. another way I would describe it is similar to the ringing you get in your ears. can someone please help I love this car but this is killing me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is it supposed to make that high frequency sound, if not what’s the best option, just removal, or have my dealer look at it first. Car is barley about to hit 1k miles.
No there's a known defect. You can use This video as a guide to remove it. But like I said, the noise I experienced disappeared after ~1 month of ownership.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts