Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone --- My name is Nathan and I just picked up a Chalk White PP yesterday! Bought this thing for it's uniqueness and where it slots in above the GTI in performance. Sharp to drive and love the ability to quickly change and customize driving modes. I bought this 2 days after any dealers had one in stock so am yet to see any others on the road. Hit me up if you're from OR!

Attachments

·
Banned
127 Posts
Welcome Nathan and it looks great!! Wax and seal the wheels as soon as you're able especially if you get allot of rain. You won't see that many either!

Blessing and Peace

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dang Nathan, that is filthy! That chalk white certainly pops more than I thought it would, and it certainly has me reconsidering my color choice (I love the performance blue). Anyway, I hope you're driving it like you stole it, and congrats!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The white does really pop, at least until you get winter road spray on it :mad:

Which "deal" are you talking about? I got mine here in PDX at Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai. They were pretty solid. Got it for MSRP -$100 with included all weather mats and locking wheel nuts.

Looking forward to seeing one in the NW one day, yet to happen! Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey! I'm from Vancouver (WA) and just got one this past weekend in the beautiful blue!! Sounds like many of us up in the PNW!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey! I'm from Vancouver (WA) and just got one this past weekend in the beautiful blue!! Sounds like many of us up in the PNW!
Nice! Congrats! I really want to see the blue in person. Hopefully I'll see you rolling around at some point. In other news, I just hit 1000 miles :surprise:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts