Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum just reaching out to say hi 🙋🏽‍♂️ been a huge fan of the N cars for a while unfortunately we haven’t received any N cars till this year.

I Purchased a salvage title car from the US and had it shipped over its almost on the road.

With all the super cars here apart from not being able to afford one I wanted a great sports car that could hold its own amongst all the rides here, I have been in love with the Veloster N from the moment I seen it online and am proud to say I finally own one and be member of this community.

Thanks to all the post to date i have been closely following for a while to know the what to and what not to do.

Mods to date -
Forge Motorsports FMIC
Forge Motorsports Hard Pipe
Forge Motorsports BOV
Forge Motorsports Short Sifter Kit
AFE Takeda CAI
AFE Takeda Turbo Inlet
Black Painted Factory Alloys
Black Painted Rood & Cant Rails
Custom Faux Leather Interior

The Interior is my favourite mod ( I may be a little biased, Since I’m a motor trimmer and i did it my self 😂) any way here is some pics of the trim and I'll update the post once the whole car is back together and complete.

Would love your thought on it. (also thinking of doing re-trim kits if I can get enough interest) god knows our cars need a little something on the inside I can offer this in and color combination and material you desire, in the mean time look forward to what you think.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,833 Posts
Holy COW, that interior is incredible!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the forum too. Love the build so far. Maybe start a build thread of your own.

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
1,833 Posts
Can easily get 1500 USD for a kit like that...... You should start an e-Bay business. Seriously.... lol...

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
I'd be interested in the retrim kit if you're thinking about it. A good upholstery person is hard to find let alone get it right. Let me know, I'm ready to purchase.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting the photos of the work. It looks quite good and fits well. As I've already asked, please post the finished results when it's all back together:) (y) .

·
Registered
'21 Veloster N w/ DCT in RR
48 Posts
Welcome! Like many have said before me, amazing work on the seats!

·
Registered
2020 Veloster N (PP) White
17 Posts
Color scheme matching, the hexagons matching the grille, the craftsmanship... absolutely crazy custom job man, looks incredible.

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
478 Posts
That really looks awesome. Be proud of such excellent work. I hope Hyundai is taking notes...for the RM20...

Reactions: QuasiSweetLew
1 - 17 of 17 Posts