Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking to plasti dip the badges all around the car but I've realized in order to not get any on the radiator or any other engine component I would need to remove the front bumper and grill. Does anybody know where to find a black non carbon fiber cover that I can just glue over the chrome "H"? or if there is an easier solution to black out the badge.

Also I'm new here and just bought a 2021 Manual N in Performance Blue and could not be happier with it!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
No it can be done by masking off the area outside and inside the emblems with tape and wax paper. The other helping hand is to spray the surrounding area with WD40 and any overspray simply won't stick.

There is a dealer from Germany that makes the H & N emblem covers for the i30N but they don't fit the VN, they're expensive and fade far to quickly.

Welcome, have fun with the car and on the forum.

·
Super Moderator
1,403 Posts
Red is SO right! Do NOT purchase anything from Import Shark. There is a thread on here about it. He does not like to refund any money if his product is sub par.

Here, read this: Import Shark / Mike Carducci

This honestly say's it all. The guy is NOT nice! Simple as that.... Hope this helps?

Best regards,

-Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts