Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm here to read, ask questions, and BS a little. My wife is in love with this car and I am wanting to get a feel for what we are in for if she decides to get one. We kicked the tires on one and enjoyed the test drive. I have a WRX that I daily. I enjoy function first mods like flex fuel and custom tuning. I haven't dove too deep into the threads here yet, but what I see so far is non toxic and friendly . Looking forward to learning about this platform and hanging with yall.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome! For what it is worth the FB owner's groups are also a quick way to get people thoughts, there is great participation on most questions. Not to steer you away from here but they are pretty active too. My wife enjoyed the VN enough to "let" me get mine. I'm coming from Subarus too and so far the community is completely different. The VN group has been (Generally) newer to performance and tuning but kinder and more forgiving. New ground with this platform means not a lot to draw from aside from the 1.6 turbo scene which I've barely dove into (that crowd from my little bit of exploring is a bit too "Need for Speed" for my taste).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts