Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello my name is John I am from Baltimore md and I picked up my N PP Saturday Feb 23 2019.
I already have 250 miles on it and plan on running the **** out of this little monster.
First drag day will most likely be March 1st or 2nd of 2019.

Edit as I'm reading other posts I seem to be one of the lucky ones that was actually called by my dealer (a friend of mine)and was given my option on the color (black) and only had to drive about 2 miles to get her.

·
Banned
127 Posts
Word to the wise; don't post anything regarding tracking your N on any website. Read you warranty manual, it's specifically talks about using it for such venues. They'll void your warranty, if you're found out by your dealer. It amazes me that Hyundai designs and produces a vehicle that is able to handle such venues and then tells you not too or it will cost you your warranty.:rolleyes:

Seriously Hyundai, you really need to re-think this! It's similar to dangling a piece of cheese in front of a rat, then stopping them from trying to eat it.

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really dont give 2 craps about that its a performance car and i will performance drive it in a safe manner. If they deny any claim that is not due to driver error i Will sue them under magansion moss act.
My genesis had the issue with the diff bolts being bad and the dealer found my time slips in the glove box and tryed that crap with trying to say I broke the bolts and I almost sued them for violation of privacy because they had no reason to be in my glove box. Long story short they fixed my car.

·
Registered
128 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts