Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone! First post to the form from a prospective owner.

Would any “taller” owners mind sharing their thoughts on headroom? I am about 6‘1“ with a long torso, and am concerned about headroom with a helmet. There are no currently no VNs within a few hours drive of me (aside from Carvana who don’t let you see the car first) so was hoping someone might be able to help.

Or, if there are any owners in the Atlanta-ish area that are willing to let me sit in your car, I would be happy to buy you some coffee or a quick meal in exchange for your hospitality.

Thanks!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm 6'4" with probably average or maybe slightly long leg proportions and can manage with my Racequip SportMod (SA2010) helmet by leaning my seat back one notch and pulling the seat forward one notch when on track compared to my street driving position. On big bumps in sport mode I have been launched up and touched the ceiling but never painfully or dangerously, at least in my opinion :)

While installing my Mando ECS 10 suspension controller, I test drove the car with the lower steering column cover removed and loved the extra knee room. I have left it off since, greatly improving heel-toe ability. I don't use the rev matching function.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts