Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can't for them to arrive, just wanted to share with you guys. Wanted to get something different, I know many people are rocking Enkei's and they look fire but I wanted show the VN in a different way. With this look along with the currently equipped mud flaps, it will give it that absolute rally vibe minus the rally suspension lol
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

It'll be interesting rocking these on a black car, I plan to black out the red trim as well. I like the center cap design, they have many different tasteful colors to suit your style.
With this setup it'll make the scrub radius lean towards the negative side which is alright, I use this mainly as my daily driver anyways. As far as tires, I may get all seasons or wait till winter to get winters, let's see.

Also side note: I popped my front passenger tire today on an infamous highway pothole whilst turning, rocking oem wheels with continental 19's same size spec as the oem tires. Lucky I had a spare at home and didn't have to buy a brand new tire from the dealer.

·
Registered
2021 Performance Blue VN 6MT
128 Posts
Great choice! Post pics once they're mounted. (y)

Reactions: KnightriderN

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wheel Automotive tire Tread Hubcap Synthetic rubber

18x8.5 + 45 Frosted Graphite ( Satin Gray), gonna wait till winter to put em on (gotta 'save' some dough), will ceramic coat them to make them a bit shinier and ofc protect them for the winter, the finish feels good overall, very consistent, especially the barrel, I had Kansei's before where there were rough spots on the barrel, this is all smooth! Stay tuned for a fitment pic with just the wheels!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts