Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
766 Posts
It wouldn't be bad to buy ones with nylon in it for that reason but silicone is much more durable than rubber is. I replaced all of my BOV solenoid hoses with silicone ones. No problems so far and there is pressure in those too, but have thick walls on them.

BTW, loved those old Neon SRT's. :)

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is what i ordered on ebay, looks just like the picture that is posted:

GNTX 1027 Hyundai Veloster Rear View Mirror Homelink Compass Autodim Bluelink

some light wiring w/ a voltmeter and it's been working great

·
Registered
41 Posts
This is what i ordered on ebay, looks just like the picture that is posted:

GNTX 1027 Hyundai Veloster Rear View Mirror Homelink Compass Autodim Bluelink

some light wiring w/ a voltmeter and it's been working great
Do you have any wire colors or information so I can avoid tapping into the wrong wires?

-Sam

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry, i didnt take a picture, but there were others who did this exact build in other forums i found on google. Try to buy one with an intact harness so its easier to match up the pins

·
Registered
6 Posts
A remote from Amazon works perfectly fine instead of the button and it's around 50$. I got a garage door opener installed by a guy from advantagegd.com and he recommended me to get that remote. Before this, I had a car that had a built-in button especially for the garage door opener, and I must say it was really convenient. The remote may get lost so it's a struggle sometimes, but overall it's a pretty good and cheap option. I know there were some apps for the phone also. Does anyone use such an app?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts