Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

G70 brakes

6K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  RedVN 
#1 ·
So while sitting at the dealer I saw that the new g70 comes with Brembos front and rear. 4 piston fronts and 2 rear . Which got me thinking both cars use 5x114 and the bracket should be the same or very close to our brakes as we have especially a factory big brake kit. Am I the only one that sees this as a potential upgrade assuming that you can get them cheap enough.

#7 ·
Well that and the prohibitive cost of the caliper itself, its discontinued, but they listed for $1200 each side. Also judging from the drawings, it would not bolt up without a bracket. The Cadillac Brembos bolt straight up, and cost 1/4 of that for both.

Yes you need wheels with the right offset and spoke design. Anything designed to fit an Evo X should work.

#10 ·
Hey not sure if you're interested but GenRacer is selling a used set of 6 piston front brakes for a steal right now. Comes with rotors and extra pads too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.