Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Veloster N PP
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this at my local Hyundai dealership, was wondering if anyone one of you guys had use this on your veloster N or any other Hyundai cars you guys own? If you have what are your thoughts on it? If you haven’t, do you guys use another type of fuel additive or no fuel additive at all on your N?

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
We sell this at my dealer as well . ours looks a little different . My problem with this is that if you look at the picture on the box it shows a PFI set up with the injector above the valve . our cars are GDI with the injector in the combustion chamber , so how is that supposed to clean the intake valves ? lol . I can see it working for the injectors but not the valves . I would recommend BG products when it comes to additives . look up BG 44k platinum and BG EPR and MOA .

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Veloster N PP
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I noticed the picture and I was like wait that’s not right, haha I was looking into the BG Fuel service, are these services that are done by shops? Or do they sell bottles of the additive?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yea I noticed the picture and I was like wait that’s not right, haha I was looking into the BG Fuel service, are these services that are done by shops? Or do they sell bottles of the additive?
I believe you can buy the products from amazon , if you go to BG's website , you can find a shop that sells and performs the BG services . look up the videos on youtube , BG has really good products .

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Saw this at my local Hyundai dealership, was wondering if anyone one of you guys had use this on your veloster N or any other Hyundai cars you guys own? If you have what are your thoughts on it? If you haven’t, do you guys use another type of fuel additive or no fuel additive at all on your N?
It's relabeled Chevron Techron, seriously. :grin: Much Cheaper at the auto parts store.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts