Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ITEMS UPDATED 1/15/22

Hello friends!

I will say that the strut bar is large and will probably cost somewhere between $30~$40 to ship in the lower 48 states, this is based upon the quotes I have done for other people.

Pierce Motorsports Front Strut Tower Bar: $180

Automotive tire Asphalt Gas Road surface Auto part

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey I am interested in the TTR upper mount. Would you be sending it with required hardware? What OEM bolts does it re-use?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey I am interested in the TTR upper mount. Would you be sending it with required hardware? What OEM bolts does it re-use?
Heya, it re-uses all of the same bolts that the stock mount does so there is no additional hardware necessary. The only thing I can advise is to re-torque the central bolt in the mount once its on the car.

·
Registered
2019 Veloster N PP / MT / Perf Blue.
588 Posts
What’s up brother? Hope you are well?! Selling the N?! What are you getting?!

-JE

·
Registered
66 Posts
Heya, it re-uses all of the same bolts that the stock mount does so there is no additional hardware necessary. The only thing I can advise is to re-torque the central bolt in the mount once its on the car.
Awesome, will DM.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If it does I may be interested.... thanks!
Heya it physically will fit the car, but the elbow will not as its specifically for the Forge. I have someone interested right now, but if that falls through I'd be happy to work out a deal since you would need to get the correct coupler from Yames Design.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Heya it physically will fit the car, but the elbow will not as its specifically for the Forge. I have someone interested right now, but if that falls through I'd be happy to work out a deal since you would need to get the correct coupler from Yames Design.
For sure! Also, the brake pads on the N calipers you have in the picture are they OEM Pads?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts