Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I recently factory ordered my Veloster N DCT and it is set to come in February. I noticed there are threads and discussions about the front plate relocation that uses the towhook. My question is, does the Veloster n come with a front license plate holder at all? In my state (Ohio) they recently made front license plates non-mandatory. I would like it if there was not a front license plate holder at all rather than just not using a license plate.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They do. If you're ordering it, just make sure that you specify to the dealer that their PDI tech does not mount the front bracket.
Thanks for the tip I reached out to my salesman and he stated that this is a post shipment function and he made notes for his team to not install the license plate holder on the front.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was lucky... I live in Maryland and the dealership acquired my VNPP from Pennsylvania and it didn't have the holder installed. I made it a point to request that they didn't install that factory plate holder. I did go with the tow hook bracket. Looks much better. Enjoy your ride!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts