Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
600 Posts
How cold? My Gen Coupe would creak at temperatures below around 10 degrees F. Some of that I attributed to frozen water. I have not noticed anything with my VN. I think the lowest has been around 18 degrees F while I was driving. I tend to dismiss creaks when it is cold. I creak when I am cold so who am I to judge? :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
How cold? My Gen Coupe would creak at temperatures below around 10 degrees F. Some of that I attributed to frozen water. I have not noticed anything with my VN. I think the lowest has been around 18 degrees F while I was driving. I tend to dismiss creaks when it is cold. I creak when I am cold so who am I to judge? :)
Like anytime it's below 45 degrees and the colder the more creaking. (Only on the left side)

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
600 Posts
Like anytime it's below 45 degrees and the colder the more creaking. (Only on the left side)
That's not cold. I would have the dealer take a look at it to see if there is a problem with an endlink, bushing, or similar. Actually, endlinks tend to clunk when they are bad. A bushing could be at fault. This is a warranty issue, I think.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've noticed this on mine as well now that it's (supposed to be) cold out. It seems to go away after the suspension has warmed up but it's still pretty embarrassing lol

21 - 26 of 26 Posts