Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m getting my White VN tinted on Saturday and this shop also does wrapping, stripes, etc.

I know it’s all personal preference but I like to bounce ideas off of like minded people and see what they think.

also if anyone has photos of cars that someone has already done this to, please share!

I think I may want the 2 pieces under the grill (silver piece and body color piece below it) wrapped a gloss black to extend the look of the grill. Maybe just the body color piece so it looks more like an after market splitter and goes with the gloss black around the red “fangs”.

Also the space behind the front air channel looks perfect for a gloss black piece that will really make that white body color air channel stand out.

·
Super Moderator
1,792 Posts
I think that would look very nice. Put up some pics if you do it.

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I have done some mock ups and I am using the iPhone photo editor so it’s definitely not perfect but at least gives a better idea.

I like this one the best because the silver does carry into the black side vents under the headlights.
I did try another mock up also

I don’t know if it’s the way the shader is tinted or what but idk about the part behind the air channel. It looks a little strange and breaks up the flow of the front bumper a bit. Again could just be how it’s quickly shaded by me. I also took off the red in the side skirt because I don’t LOVE it but idk if I would remove it at this point based on this render. Thoughts anyone?

·
Super Moderator
1,792 Posts
I think it looks very cool! I say go for it and be a little different.

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
364 Posts
With the chalk white I think I prefer the front and side lower red trim wrapped black (but probably not the white strip behind the wind deflector). I’ve thought about doing it on mine but might be too much black.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts