Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My name is Harold. I recently let go of my GT350R and it was a track beast but on the streets its to much car. It mainly was my track car with the occasional drive to work and many back road drives. I was in the market for a fun (occasionally) track-able daily and I found it, performance blue PP N. It was literally off the truck with four miles on the odometer :grin:. I race a 1994 Saturn in the Champ Car Endurance race so managing time between work , life, HPDE and racing proved to be difficult. Needles to say time was scarce. Having a dedicated track car and a race car is too much. However I think I made a great compromise with a great daily with road course chops.

What a great little car.

Harold

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! HSV! I think I've seen you on 565. Do you have a personalized license plate?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats on the PP-N! I'm up the road in Chattanooga but have spent some time at little Tally and Barber on bikes, I've done one track day at Tally in a car, scared the chit out of myself, strangely I feel safer on a bike. I've got a little Miata auto-x car that I'm trying to figure out, I have trouble racing around cones to be honest, I get lost out there but it's pretty fun (and cheap). Anyways, look forward to hearing about your impressions of the N, sounds like you've got a lot of good seat time.

-Michael-

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ha! HSV! I think I've seen you on 565. Do you have a personalized license plate?
yep yhat would be me. i had been told there was another n sold from Bentley . i work at the airport 3rd shift so i am on 565 morning and night usually not a problem but you probally know the traffic on 565 is sometimes weird. We will have to get together and talk over a meal or something . i have mondays and tuesdays off so let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts