Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell my wheel setup

18x8 +50 offset Enkei TS-10 in gloss black
235 40 18" Federal SS 595 tires
TPMS sensors
Black lug nuts

This setup is 9lbs lighter per wheel / tire than the stock 19" PP wheel and tire setup.

Setup has less than 2k miles of use and there are no curb rashes or anything on the wheels

I also have a full size spare setup - one extra Enkei wheel with a uni-directional 235 40 18" tire which means it can be used on any corner of the car.

This setup is close to 1700 dollars new when you factor in the 5 wheels, 5 tires, TPMS sensors, lugs, shipping and tax

Looking to get 1000 picked up in Massachusetts. Not looking to ship.

Please text me at 508 287 5384 with any questions.

I'll include a few pics of them on the car and will take more once ive cleaned them up (they are off the car now)

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
What part of MA?

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Oh man, I live right on 152 near Willow Tree. lol.... I am thinking about it. lol...

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh man, I live right on 152 near Willow Tree. lol.... I am thinking about it. lol...

Best regards,

-Mike
Crazy - i owned a condo in that same area (walking distance to Willow Tree) a few years back. lol

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Ya, I live between Willow Tree and Dodgeville. It IS a small world.... lol....

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Thanks Tom. Going to love these, I'm sure.

Best regards,

-Mike

Reactions: SD VeloN

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Thank you! I did put them on but not before a cleaning and a nice ceramic coating first. I love them! Makes the car much faster for sure. The stock wheels are soooo much heavier. Thank you, Tom. Very nice to meet you and thank you for a great deal!

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
So far, except for a tune the wheels have been the best mod for sure. Can't believe how much of a difference..... :)

Br,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Also it stops better and seems MUCH lighter on it's feet. Great MOD!!!!

Br,

-Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts