Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Would any of you guys know how to fix this problem it came like this from the dealer. And I didn't notice it for about a month. The screw can no longer stay inside.

Registered
2020 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Make the stupid dealer replace the rear bumper fascia, they did it and they're responsible for it repair.:oops:馃槧
Yeah the salesman that put mine on used a cordless driver and the wrong sized screws. Where do they get these knuckleheads?

Registered
Anywhere they can get on commission salesman. They aren't trained very well but there are a some good salesman. It's a shame you have to look around for them. It's akin to any work related environment, there are those who just go with the flow and those who control the current of flow. Taking their work seriously, is a modicum that not all people do readily. (y)

If you want to be good at it, you have to learn well about what you do and apply the knowledge. I want the individual whose diligently sitting reading the brochures, literature and studying about what he sells on the internet or from other circulars. Not sitting outside smoking or playing grab arse. If you're interested in what they do it will show.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts