Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'21 Veloster N w/ DCT in RR
48 Posts
That's awesome, I've encountered two in my area. Both were before I owned my N. Now that I'm an owner the only one I've seen is a chalk white N parked at a house nearby.

Dude or dudette must love Hyundai's because his garage/ driveway always has two or three Hyundai's. Anyone in the Pottstown area hit me up!

·
Registered
413 Posts
That's awesome, I've encountered two in my area. Both were before I owned my N. Now that I'm an owner the only one I've seen is a chalk white N parked at a house nearby.

Dude or dudette must love Hyundai's because his garage/ driveway always has two or three Hyundai's. Anyone in the Pottstown area hit me up!
Lol before my wife got her new car we also had a Hyundai accent hatchback that we picked up for 4k cash with 50k miles on it in great condition. Apparently some old lady owned it before. That felt like the deal of a lifetime even though it was an economy car through and through. I remember thinking if only this thing had more power it would be a blast (it was like 2400lbs). It never really had any big issues either other than the ac button went on the fritz.

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
478 Posts

I have one of two chalk white ones in town. I have not seen the other in awhile, which is odd, because it is about four blocks from my house. Maybe off lease now? I have seen a black one in my neighborhood too. My hair nearly matches my car color so I am easy to identify. :) PM me if you like. We are probably pretty close.

Reactions: N Guy
1 - 6 of 6 Posts