Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Veloster N DCT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up guys!
After about a month of searching for a VN in either MT or DCT, I finally found a dealer who would sell me a 2022 at MSRP. Drove both transmissions and opted for the latter.

Some shots from the dealership yesterday, better photoshoot(s) to come. Thrilled to see this thing in my garage (especially next to my Kona EV - very Jekyll & Hyde).

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Car

·
Registered
35 Posts
What’s up guys!
After about a month of searching for a VN in either MT or DCT, I finally found a dealer who would sell me a 2022 at MSRP. Drove both transmissions and opted for the latter.

Some shots from the dealership yesterday, better photoshoot(s) to come. Thrilled to see this thing in my garage (especially next to my Kona EV - very Jekyll & Hyde).

View attachment 6965
View attachment 6966
View attachment 6967
Welcome fellow Socal owner! I'm down in San Diego.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Howdy, welcome and have fuN. Plenty to learn and enjoy. Allot of information to digest, so make sure you ask questions and utilize the search engine at the top of the page regularly to find threads your interested in and on going.

Enjoy the forum and it’s members.😃👍🇺🇸

·
Registered
2022 Veloster N DCT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
congrats and welcome to the club! the tustin Hyundai is where my girl got her elantra. i got my N in garden grove lol. i am apart of a SoCal N group if you or any in the group is interested in joining!!!
Most definitely! DM me the details?

·
Registered
2022 DCT VN, 2005 Honda S2000
75 Posts
Congrats! I'm in NorCal also with a Black 2022 DCT. I got mine immedietly Graphene coated and i highly recommend doing the same. Its been a blessing in the few months i've had the car.

·
Super Moderator
1,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have fun and enjoy it!

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
Clearly this is an enthusiastic group! And for good reason: these VN's are a hoot and a fantastic driver's car.
Mine is a 2021 manual and I gotta say how much I still enjoy driving a stick. But the majority of these cars coming in seem to be the DCT; of which I've heard only rave reviews.
Enjoy and be safe.
Rick

·
Registered
2022 DCT VN, 2005 Honda S2000
75 Posts
Clearly this is an enthusiastic group! And for good reason: these VN's are a hoot and a fantastic driver's car.
Mine is a 2021 manual and I gotta say how much I still enjoy driving a stick. But the majority of these cars coming in seem to be the DCT; of which I've heard only rave reviews.
Enjoy and be safe.
Rick
As someone who bought the DCT, its honestly hands down the best DCT ive ever driven. I havnt driven a Porsche PDK yet so cant compare to that, but it makes daily driving a breeze especially for someone like me who has ankle issues and its super fun to just plant your foot and let her rip.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts