Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinking of selling a set of wheels so that I can get a new set and avoid use of any spacers for my big brake kit.

Any interested in either this set of Enkei TSV 18x8+45?

Here’s a link to the review of the TSV wheels:
Enkei TS-V wheels

Or this set of Enkei TS7 in 18x8+45?

Here’s a link to the review of the TS7 wheels:
Enkei TS7 wheels

Both are in excellent condition and are ceramic coated. Never bent, curbed, or repaired.

Located near Atlanta and would be willing to ship.

These go new for around $1000-$1050 shipped depending on where you buy and if you get lug nuts and hubcentric rings, etc.

I’d be happy to get $650-$700 at the end of the day for these, not including the cost of shipping. Edit: Shipping looks to be roughly $100-$250.

So, looking at roughly $750-$850 shipped depending on where you’re located. That includes wheels, center caps, hub rings, and lug nuts. Price is negotiable.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
so with the offset being 10mm less which causes some positive scrub radius, do you notice any difference on turn-in? more sluggish? I really like these wheels and may be interested in buying them if there isn't any real noticeable effect on turn-in with the different offset.

·
Registered
85 Posts
so with the offset being 10mm less which causes some positive scrub radius, do you notice any difference on turn-in? more sluggish? I really like these wheels and may be interested in buying them if there isn't any real noticeable effect on turn-in with the different offset.
Im not the seller.
I haven't felt any noticable difference on the track or street driving with a larger offset wheel. The other VNs who track with me have the same feeling.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Im not the seller.
I haven't felt any noticable difference on the track or street driving with a larger offset wheel. The other VNs who track with me have the same feeling.
That's good to hear! I just don't know enough about suspension geometry to know if that 10mm will make a difference that I could feel ( someone who will drive on the street 95% of the time and casually do auto-x or track days) I am trying to hold out for the N Performance wheels to be back in stock but Mr, Kim says it might be a while so I might cave and go for some aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thinking of selling a set of wheels so that I can get a new set and avoid use of any spacers for my big brake kit.

Any interested in either this set of Enkei TSV 18x8+45?
View attachment 6204
View attachment 6207
View attachment 6208

Or this set of Enkei TS7 in 18x8+45?
View attachment 6209
View attachment 6210
View attachment 6211

Both are in excellent condition and are ceramic coated. Never bent, curbed, or repaired.

Located near Atlanta and would be willing to ship.

These go new for around $950-$1000 shipped depending on where you buy and if you get lug nuts and hubcentric rings, etc.

I’d be happy to get $650-$700 at the end of the day for these, not including the cost of shipping. Anyone interested or have any ideas about getting these sold?
So would that price include the tires? and if so how much life is left in them? specifically the TSV's

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
So would that price include the tires? and if so how much life is left in them? specifically the TSV's
Thank you for the interest! I honestly haven’t really noticed any difference in turn-in with the 10 mm difference in offset. I think when you get down to +40 or +35 is when most people seem to feel the difference.

No, the price does not include tires. I have nearly brand new Michelin PS4S tires mounted on the wheels and they are fairly pricey. If you were interested in everything as a package deal we may be able to work something out, though.

If you’re interested, feel free to PM me or send me a text: (954) 695-1208. Thanks!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I checked and shipping to CA is about $250. Based on that, I’m guessing the cost to ship will be anywhere from roughly $100-$250.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts