Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Veloster N performance pack manual
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so as of right now I’m fbo and running a stage 3 ECU tune from n75 motorsports. With the x-force downpipe and the factory exhaust the car is quite loud but I am looking for something a bit more. Right now I’m leaning toward the borla, although It’s hard to actually tell the tone of different exhausts available from a Youtube video. Would a midpipe/flex pipe do the trick and add a nice deep tone, compared to getting the full borla? Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 VN PP Chalk White
239 Posts
I would go full borla, if you find it's too loud you can have a muffler shop put a resonator in the mid pipe. The borla sounds amazing btw, there are no YouTube videos that do it justice.

·
Registered
2022 Veloster N performance pack manual
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured borla would be insane! Do you have one installed? I just worry that if it’s too loud it may sound too farty but if that’s not the case, I’m 100% with borla

·
Registered
2020 VN PP Chalk White
239 Posts
Yeah I do, with a SXTH DP and FBO too. I have a resonator in the mid pipe on mine. It's not farty at all, it's a really deep bass filled tone. Screams when you get on it, pops have way more depth and bass, and the bangs are more like gun shots. I have 0 regrets getting rid of the stock cat back.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I thought my video of it is pretty honest, but it really depends on you listen to it, IE laptop speakers or a decent surround sound PC. But that is true to all sound being broadcast.

When I first got the Borla I was scared as hell with how loud it was, it has mellowed a fwe weeks later but you can hear Vanellopi coming, thats for dam sure. I am going to get a resonator here soon. So be it, she has a little tone to her, I get people giving it thumbs up all the time. My youtube channel has videos of the thumbs up as well. Same user name.

Curious to see which was you go man.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts