Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Not that I have found. If you find a way let me know. Its probably there for legal reasons too. Don't want anymore lawsuits.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Never saw it on the 2019 model.
Its there. As soon as you start the car on the big 8" screen. Sometimes its fast and doesnt stay up but a second, but its there everytime you start the car. Well on the US models it is.

·
Registered
76 Posts
It makes me feel safe every time I read it. Ha! only kidding :p it has not bothered me too much, but I am curious to know if someone figures a way around it if they do.

·
Registered
114 Posts
There was a disclaimer that would pop on the my Genesis, but only for navigation. So, if you didn't last shut-off the car in Nav-mode, it wouldn't show up until you opened the map (which I RARELY did anyways). In the VN, I see the disclaimer/safety speech and it just reminds me to plug in my phone and autostart Android Auto. By the time I plug it in and set it down, the nanny-screen has disappeared.

--JamesT

·
Registered
118 Posts
It makes me feel safe every time I read it. Ha! only kidding :p it has not bothered me too much, but I am curious to know if someone figures a way around it if they do.
Might be an option someone can do when they get a tune while the ECU is being programmed. Just a guess though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is no way to disable the message.The radio is a self contained unit a tuner wouldnt access it either,think of it as a cell phone/tablet mounted on the dashboard. It can be hacked to add and remove apps, would void warranty on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts