Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I noticed today after a little spirited driving that when I arrived at my destination and shut the engine off the fan was still blowing to cool my engine off? Anyone else notice this I thought it was pretty cool I have never had a car that had done this before. 馃檪

Registered
2022 Performance Blue VN 6MT
So I noticed today after a little spirited driving that when I arrived at my destination and shut the engine off the fan was still blowing to cool my engine off? Anyone else notice this I thought it was pretty cool I have never had a car that had done this before. 馃檪
This happened for the first time today after driving my '22. I'm still learning stick so I'm glad to hear this is pretty normal 馃槄 (and hopefully not due to my version of "spirited driving" lol)

Registered
Normal operation for the fan and the Turbocharger Water Pump.馃憤馃嚭馃嚫

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.