Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Racing Red Veloster N DCT
47 Posts
Unfortunate but expected. Glad I was able to get one while they were available. Nothing else was as appealing.

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
734 Posts
Next year we will see giant SUVs and electric cars on the lots. I hope I am wrong. Screw resale value, I am running this thing into the ground. Battery components, particularly lithium, are skyrocketing in cost. I read that the Mustang Mach-e costs have gone up about $25k per car so Ford no longer makes a profit on it. That will not last long before they raise the price. They have no choice.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Next year we will see giant SUVs and electric cars on the lots. I hope I am wrong. Screw resale value, I am running this thing into the ground. Battery components, particularly lithium, are skyrocketing in cost. I read that the Mustang Mach-e costs have gone up about $25k per car so Ford no longer makes a profit on it. That will not last long before they raise the price. They have no choice.
Not the mention the fresh drinking water used when refining lithium, but no one cares about that because only people third world countries that lithium is refined in have to worry about that and out of sight out of mind.
EV is an awful idea.

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
734 Posts
Not the mention the fresh drinking water used when refining lithium, but no one cares about that because only people third world countries that lithium is refined in have to worry about that and out of sight out of mind.
EV is an awful idea.
I did not know that. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts