Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I,m in Toronto . My car came with heated steering wheel and front seats. I,ve been getting mixed views on tpms. My gauge cluster does not have a warning light for tpms.

Thanks for your help.

BFTRAM

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Winter Wheels and Tires

Motegi 131 traklites with Micheiln Pilot Alpin PA4

18x8 +45 off 235 40R18

·
Registered
40 Posts
That is so weird that the Canadian version doesn't have active monitoring with individual tire pressures. It's such a useful feature, especially in this type of car IMHO!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yes, I,m in Toronto . My car came with heated steering wheel and front seats. I,ve been getting mixed views on tpms. My gauge cluster does not have a warning light for tpms.

Thanks for your help.

BFTRAM
I could have sworn that it did have a warning light. In the manual it is depicted on the gauge cluster.

You had me rattled so I went outside to check and sure enough, no flat tire warning light. Just to make sure I knew what I was doing I checked the tires. All 4 were flat, ripped straight off the wheels in ribbons. So that explains the sparks and honks I've been getting. I knew in my heart something was wrong but without a tiny light to confirm my suspicions I figured it must be my imagination.

·
Registered
78 Posts
winter set up
Nice. I got these as my winter setup. I have to wait about 7-10 days for them to come.

Drag DR-31 18x8 +48, Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 225/45R18

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
winter setup

Love those rims, great choice. Getting my tires mounted tomorrow. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Anybody got a source for TPMS sensors? Getting my Fifteen 52 Integrales soon and dont want to unmount my stockers to get the TPMS sensors out.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Anybody got a source for TPMS sensors? Getting my Fifteen 52 Integrales soon and dont want to unmount my stockers to get the TPMS sensors out.
Discount tire mounted the wheels with sensors and they used these HUF RDE044 TQ40 RED 433 MHZ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts