Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

Do the Whiteline top hats add NVH?

2K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  N_Dorphins 
#1 ·
I know the Forge one clunks around a lot, does the Whiteline unit do so as well? I want more camber but I don’t wanna add any more unpleasantness to my daily for track considerations.

#5 · (Edited)
Yes, with any Camber Adjustable Strut Top, you'll add some NVH. There are also AST's from the UK and SPI from South Korea.

These ^ will be the quietest for both street and track use. They'll add an additional; -0.8 camber and caster is +0.2 degrees.

As far as the WhiteLine units are concerned; they utilize OEM bump-stop and upper spring seat/bearing, so they are less prone to more noise.
Doesn't matter who manufactures them, unless the OEM strut bump stop, upper spring seat/bearings are reutilized with the setup, there will be additional NVH. It's just part of utilizing them as a whole.:)(y)

Fortune Auto won’t be doing anything, including camber adjustable strut tops.

Thanks for your inquiry! Unfortunately we do not offer any options for this vehicle.

Regards,
Chris
Manager
Fortune Auto North America
www.fortune-auto.com
CUSTOM | MODULAR | REBUILDABLE
-----Original Message-----

#8 ·
Fortune Auto won’t be doing anything, including camber adjustable strut tops.

Thanks for your inquiry! Unfortunately we do not offer any options for this vehicle.

Regards,
Chris
Manager
Fortune Auto North America
www.fortune-auto.com
CUSTOM | MODULAR | REBUILDABLE
-----Original Message-----
They do not at the moment, but its coming (eventually). Took them 6 years to develop a kit for the Fiesta ST.

#7 · (Edited)
It’s KDM not JDM. There are quiet a few aftermarket manufactures available but the VN has only been in manufacturing existence since 2019. This is only 3 years, so it just takes time for the aftermarket to catch up.

With limited quantities of VN’s available, it‘s difficult for aftermarket performance companies to get their hands on a dedicated car. So they have to rely upon donor cars. If they can get their hands on one thru an owner, interest is lost rather quickly.

Theres more being offered for them with each passing year, it just takes patience and offering performance manufactures a helping hand. Most owners are looking for performance parts but not offering their cars as donors, so it just takes longer for parts to become available. I offer my help and expertise to al out every manufacturer I can. At least this way they have one available to look at, fit prototype parts and prep them for production.

Take a look at my signature ( This is HOBB), click on it from time to time. I search quite often and post what I find or those who I work with, who are producing performance parts there.😀👍

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.