Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I wanted to explain something for everyone out there about the downpipe installation. So I have the 2021 DCT N and if you plan on installing this yourself HOLY ****! I literally spent like about 4-5 hours just trying to take the damn thing off 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️. On the bright side tho it should be much easier putting it on though. Oh yeah last thing idk if it's just the DCT model but you aren't taking off the cat without taking both O2 sensors off the vids I seen the kept it on which is not happening here. Wish me luck continuing tomorrow!

·
Registered
2019 Veloster N PP / MT / Perf Blue.
587 Posts
Okay I wanted to explain something for everyone out there about the downpipe installation. So I have the 2021 DCT N and if you plan on installing this yourself HOLY ****! I literally spent like about 4-5 hours just trying to take the damn thing off 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️. On the bright side tho it should be much easier putting it on though. Oh yeah last thing idk if it's just the DCT model but you aren't taking off the cat without taking both O2 sensors off the vids I seen the kept it on which is not happening here. Wish me luck continuing tomorrow! View attachment 4383
Cant wait to hear how you like it. Keep us posted. Thanks brother.

-JE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts