Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m at roughly 15k miles and occasionally no matter which mode I’m in the car would get stuck in gear (usually gears 2-4). Even when I switch it to manual mode to get the gears to change the indicator will say I switch gears but it would remain in the previous gear. It also some times spazzes out and flickers between gears. I’ve run through all the gears in manual mode and they all work. Took it to the dealer it’s not throwing any codes. They said to video it but it’s so random it’s hard to catch. Anyone having similar problems.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Your best bet is to file a complaint with Hyundai Customer Assurance and take it to another dealer. It’s a problem with the transaxle module and isn’t going to get any better.

We really can’t do anything for you and without the ECU throwing a trouble code, it‘s doubly difficult.👍🇺🇸

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your best bet is to file a complaint with Hyundai Customer Assurance and take it to another dealer. It’s a problem with the transaxle module and isn’t going to get any better.

We really can’t do anything for you and without the ECU throwing a trouble code, it‘s doubly difficult.👍🇺🇸
Well it’s been a little bit and the car was still having issues so I took it back to the same dealer with definite proof there was a problem. Still no error codes and what they found so far was my oil pump had gone to ****. So I’m stuck in a rental waiting in an oil pump hopefully that fixes the issue. At the same time I feel like there’s more.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Don’t go with your feelings. They will cause you more stress then is necessary. What“s in from of you is what matters. It’s there problem to fix no matter.😃👍🇺🇸

1 - 4 of 4 Posts